D.T. Haynesworth, M.D.
When Dominic Haynesworth MD is not attending to patients as an emergency room physician in local Cleveland hospitals or as the medical director at Allied Health and Chiropractic,LLC, he enjoys fishing, cooking, traveling and football.
Education and Training
- B.S., Chemistry, Oberlin College, 5/75
- M.D., Tufts University, 5/79
- Completed Surgical Internship 5/80, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Surgical Resident 5/81, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Staff Physician, Medina Hospital, 6/81-7/98
- Staff Physician, St. John Hospital, 4/82-8/90
- Staff Physician, Massillon Doctors, 4/89-4/91
- Staff Physician, Huron Rd. Hospital, 4/90- Present
- Staff Physician, St. Alexis/St. Michael Hospital, 6/90-6/92
- Staff Physician, St. Vincent Charity Medical Center, 6/10- Present
- Staff Physician, Lutheran Medical Center, 6/10- Present
Memberships and Appointments
- Diplomat American College of Emergency Medicine, 3/92-2/2002
- Captain Oberlin Football Team 1974
- MVP Oberlin College Football Team 1975
- East-West Shrine Bowl 1974
- Captain Oberlin College Fencing Team 1974
Join us at Heinen’s of Downtown to hear Dr. Eric Wolk discuss the origins of the Paleo Diet, its pros and cons, and who should be on the Paleo Diet.
Whether or not you need an attorney is a complicated question.