I injured myself at work. What should I do?
If this happens to you, do the following:
- Report the injury to your supervisor.
- Ask to complete a written incident report, and obtain a copy of this report for yourself.
- Note the names of any witnesses.
- Seek medical attention from a physician of your choice.
- Provide a detailed description of your job and the manner in which you were injured to your physician.
The doctors at AHC can help fill out any forms related to your injury (C-9s, C-84s, C-23s, C-92s, Medco-14s, etc.) and are happy to work with your employers and doctors to make sure you receive the most appropriate care.